New England Fall Scented Candle
Of course being from New England I had to make a candle that reminds me of home now that I live in Florida. Aside from missing friends and family, the hardest thing about moving out of New England is being away from the Fall weather.
There is something about the Fall in New England that literally speaks to your soul with the changing of the leaves of beautiful bright reds, oranges, yellows and brown colors. All of the Apple farms are ready to have their apples harvested and hand picked by you, the mulled cider at the stores from the local farmers, farmers markets are in full bloom with chill weather and wonderful vendors selling your favorite Apple Cider Donuts, Hot Apple Cider, Handmade Candles and more. Hoodie weather is always my favorite.
I have been busy working on my candle line and would like to introduce New England fall with a Spicy blend of Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud on a dry down of Musk.
New England Fall candles come in either 4 oz , 8 oz or 16 oz size in a glass jar and a cotton braided wick
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROPER CANDLE CARE:
* Never leave a burning candle unattended
* Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time
* Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining
* Trim the wick 1/4" every single time before you burn your candle, this helps the life of the candle last longer.
* Place the candle on a heat safe surface such as granite, glass, porcelain, etc.
* Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets